Multi-Media Outlet System
The innovative Multimedia Outlet System (MOS) consists of a surface-mount box and single- and dual-gang wallplates which accept a variety of copper, fiber, and A/V connectors. The system is ideal for multimedia applications in conference rooms, training rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and other areas.
- Front-load installation ensures simple moves, adds, and changes
- Modules are available in 0.5, 1, 1.5, and 2 unit high sizes
- Surface-mount housings accept 1 unit high modules only
- Plates accept 3 units high total
- Accomodates a combination of QuickPort® connectors and larger A/V components such as 3-port composite/component RCA and HD-15 Connectors
- Allows for flexibility in applications where deployment of a variety of voice, data, audio and visual systems is needed
- New Enhanced MOS modules work with category-rated UTP cabling to interconnect between an audio/video source and monitors, projectors and audio components.
So if you are after a flexible, modular connectivity range for both residential and commercial applications , then make Leviton's high quality and adaptable Multi-Media Outlet System a preferred choice.