Leviton’s Telephone Input Distribution Panel (TIDP) distributes up to 4 telephone lines through 12 telephone connections, making it suitable for phone, fax or modem. The panel also includes four RJ-11 jacks for incoming lines to accept satin telephone cords from LEC or CATV triple play modems. It provides a security jack for connecting an auto dial security system to incoming phone line #1. The TIDP is designed for use in any of Leviton’s existing Structured Media® Centers. Link with other distribution boards, modules or panels to expand the system.
The Telephone Input Distribution Panel shall meet all applicable standards: cULus Listed, TIA/EIA-568A/B, and FCC Part 68 compliant. The unit shall include a black plastic mounting bracket and the following jacks on a printed circuit board design: (1) 8-position 110-style IDC for incoming line from the demarc, (12) RJ-45 jacks for 4-line telephone distribution, (1) security jack with tethered cut-through plug, (1) ADO jack, (1) test jack and (4) RJ-11 jacks to patch triple play modems with one or more satin phone cords. The panel features universal T568A wiring for 110 IDC terminations. The bracket is made of fire-retardant ABS plastic with a UL flammability rating of 94V-0 and has embossed port labels. The panels fit into any Leviton Structured Media Center enclosure.
The 476TL-T12 panel fits neatly into any Leviton Structured Media Center enclosure.
Leviton 476TL-T12 - 4 Line Telephone Distribution Module - Features, Benefits & Specifications:
• Offers essential telephone distribution
• (1) 4-pair 110 type IDC input
• (12) modular RJ-45 jack outputs
• (4) RJ-11 jack inputs for use with CATV MSO triple play modems
• Includes a security jack with tethered cut-through plug, ADO and Test Jacks
• Includes (12) 8" telephone patch cords
• Ports are labeled for easy identification
• Black plastic mounting bracket
• Fits easily into any Leviton Structured Media Center enclosure
• Meets TIA-570-B standard for telecommunication outlets including T568A connection specifications for telephone wiring
• Meets FCC part 68
• cULus Listed