Leviton's advanced 47603-24P structured media panel provides inter-connectivity for distributing both voice and data seamlessly to 24 ports around a home.
The 47603-24P panel is designed to route voice and data services to 24 remote locations via 4 category 5e voice/data boards. It's design includes a plastic bracket which can house 4 Leviton modules alongside Leviton's clever TLDM (Telephone Line Distribution Module). The TLDM enables up to four independent phone lines to routed through the structured media panel and out to the respective data/voice ports in a home.
The 47603-24P when used with the TLDM or your ISP's router/modem enables flexibility to patch whatever service you need where, and it is not fixed - you can route phones to different locations or computers to different RJ45's around the home at your will if required, simply and easily and without re-wiring.
The 47603-24P features 4 x high quality Leviton Category 5e Voice & Data Boards and tweleve 8-Conductor Flat telephone patch cords. The easy and clever design means that it is simple to link with other distribution panels or modules to expand the system.
The 47603-24P fits into any Leviton Structured Media enclosure and can be used in small, medium and large projects.
Leviton 47603-24P - 24 Port Combined Voice/Data Structured Media Panel - Features, Benefits & Specifications:
• Provides up to four lines of telephone service to up to 24 connections and more when combined with other modules
• Panel includes a plastic bracket, 1 x Telephone Line Distribution Module & 4 x Category 5e Voice and Data Boards
• Fits into any Leviton Structured Media® enclosure or used as a stand-alone unit
• Determine outlet locations and carefully plan cable routing to ensure the selected unit satisfies requirements. Additional modules available separately
• Isolated RJ-45 connector and punchdown security interface
• Modular RJ-45 connectors and 4-pair 110-type IDC punchdowns
• Use provided 8P8C patch cord to link the Telephone Line Distribution Module to media modules
• Use high-speed UTP cable to route data, phone, fax, or modem
• cULus Listed (UL 1863, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 182.4-1990)
• Bracket Dimensions: 6.13" H x 13.30" W x 2.28" D
• Telephone Line Distribution Module: 5.80" H x 3.50" W x .06" D
• Category 5e Voice and Data Board: 2.24" H x 6.57" W x 1.96" D