Leviton 476TM-624 - Twist & Mount Patch Panel
Leviton's six Twist & Mount Patch Panels are designed for use in any of Leviton's existing Structured Media® Centers to support a variety of telephone and data distribution needs. These panels hold patching modules, which allow 12 or 24 ports of patching capability to CAT 5e or CAT 6 cabling. The CAT 5e ports meet the requirements of high-speed data applications, and the CAT 6 ports are designed for use in high megabit applications such as Gigabit Ethernet. The Twist & Mount Patch Panels meet all applicable standards: cULus Listed; TIA/EIA-568-A/B, and FCC Part 68 compliant.
The 476TM-624 includes a black plastic mounting bracket and patching modules, which allow 24 ports of patching capability to CAT 5e or CAT 6 cabling. The panel also has universal T568A and T568B wiring cards for terminations. The bracket is made of fire-retardant ABS plastic, with a UL flammability rating of 94V-0 and shall have four category rating labels.
The 476TM-624 panel fits neatly into any Leviton Structured Media Center enclosure.
Leviton 476TM-624 - 24 Port Cat6 Patch Panel - Features, Benefits & Specifications:
• Commercial grade telephone and data patching
• Component-rated CAT 5e and CAT 6 ports
• Jacks include Leviton’s patented Retention Force Technology®
• Compact design
• Meets TIA-570-B bend radius requirements
• Universal T568A and T568B wiring labels
• IDC termination with Universal 568A and 568B wiring cards
• Includes port designation strips
• Fits easily into any Leviton Structured Media Center enclosure
• Black plastic mounting bracket
• Includes plastic punch-down tool
• Meets all applicable standards and listings
• CAT 6 components meet or exceed the Category 6/Class E requirements for channel/component level performance per TIA/EIA-568-A/B, 2-1 and ISO/IEC 11801-B.
• CAT 5e components meet or exceed all TIA/EIA-568-A/B for
• cULus Listed
• Meets FCC part 68
• RoHS compliant