Leviton 47606-AHT - Advanced TV & Data/Tel Structured Media Panel
Leviton’s Advanced Home Telephone and TV Panel combines a Telephone Line Distribution Module, Category 5e Voice and Data Board, and a 6-way 2 GHz TV Splitter in a dedicated plastic bracket for multi-line systems with video distribution.
The 47606-AHT provides two to four lines of service to up to 19 connections. The 47606-AHT can distribute “Line 1” service to up to 12 different connections; distribute four-line service to up to eight different connections. Out of the box the 47606-AHT enables you to route voice and data services to up to 6 remote locations via the designated Category 5e Voice & Data module, and can be easily expanded up to 12 port with the additon of a single 47605-0C5.
The easy and clever design means that it is simple to link with other distribution panels or modules to expand the system.
Ideal for smaller homes or apartments, the 47606-AHT panel fits neatly into any Leviton Structured Media Center enclosure.
Leviton 47606-AHT - Telephone, Data & TV Distribution Module - Features, Benefits & Specifications:
• Provides two to four lines of telephone service to up to 19 connections when combined with other modules
• Routes video to 6 locations, and voice and data to 6 remote locations via Cat 5e Voice and Data Board
• Panel includes a plastic bracket, Telephone Line Distribution Module, Category 5e Voice and Data Board and a 6-Way 2 GHz Video Splitter
• Offers multi-line systems with video distribution
• Fits into any Leviton Structured Media® enclosure or used as a stand-alone unit
• Determine outlet locations and carefully plan cable routing to ensure the selected unit satisfies requirements. Additonal modules available separately
• Isolated RJ-45 connector and punchdown security interface
• Modular RJ-45 connectors and 4-pair 110-type IDC punchdowns
• Use provided 8P8C patch cord to link the Telephone Line Distribution Module to media modules
• Use high-speed UTP cable to route data, phone, fax, or modem
• cULus Listed (UL 1863, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 182.4-1990)
• Bracket Dimensions: 6.13" H x 13.30" W x 2.28" D
• Telephone Line Distribution Module: 5.80" H x 3.50" W x .06" D
• Category 5e Voice and Data Board: 2.24" H x 6.57" W x 1.96" D
• 6-way 2 GHz TV/Video Splitter: 3.00" H x 6.58" W x 1.40" D