Turntable Analog is beautiful both in its appearance and simplicity. The plug n’ play design eliminates the need to adjust a counterweight or anti-skating, while still providing superb sound quality.
A pre-mounted, premium Ortofon cartridge/stylus is included. A simple integrated power and speed control switch assigns 33 1/3 or 45 RPM speed. The time-tested, belt-driven design offers motor decoupling, while the sub-platter protects the belt. The newly developed DC motor with TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer) damping provides speed stability without adding vibration.
Turntable Analog’s heavy 300mm diameter steel platter further reduces vibration. Connection is easily made using the included quality audio cable via the selectable integrated phono pre-amp for use with an Auxiliary input (like a Como Audio music system), or the Phono output for music systems having a dedicated moving magnet Phono input. The belt drive is mounted in a solid medium density fiberboard (MDF) substrate wrapped in a realistic walnut vinyl or premium high gloss piano black vinyl.
A black felt mat with the Como Audio logo, removeable transparent dust cover, and 15V/0.8A, universal 110V-240V, 50-60Hz external power supply are included along with a two-year warranty.
Ideal for any existing audio system as a sylish and superior aural addition, but ultimately it is perfect to pair the Turntable Analog with a Como Audio music system - for a stunning visual and audible experience that gets the best of new and “retro” technology.
Como Audio Turntable Analog - Key Features:
- Audio Technology:
- Selectable Integrated Phono pre-Amp Line output (to connect to an Auxiliary input)
- Dedicated Phono output (to connect to a Moving Magnet Phono input)
- Additional Features:
- Selectable 33 1/3 or 45 RPM speed control
- Plug n’ play design
- DC motor with TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer damping)
- Large, heavy-weight steel platter
- 3’6” audio cable with “dual twisted pair” technology, 100% foil shield, and two “balanced” conductors
- Premium Ortofon cartridge/stylus
- 8.6 inch (218.44 mm) aluminum tone arm
- Feet designed to isolate platter from vibrations
- Consumes 0.5 watts max in standby and 4.5 watts max on
- S/N: -66 dB
- W&F: +/- 0.18% (33), +/-0.16% (45)
- In The Box:
- Dust cover
- High-quality audio cable
- Slip mat
- 3.5mm adapter
- Allen key
- 45 RMP adapter
- Alignment protractor
- 100-240v, 50-60Hz Universal power supply with regional plugs
- Quick Start Guide
- 4.65 inches high (118 mm)
- 16.3 inches wide (415 mm)
- 12.6 inches deep (320 mm)
- 11.68 pounds (5.3 kg)
- Walnut Vinyl and Piano Gloss Black Vinyl