Euroscreen® Frame Vision Light - Fixed Projection Screen
Frame Vision Light is a permanently tensioned projection screen that achieves an optimal flat viewing surface. The Frame Vision Light has a clever construction that makes it easy to assemble the 5 cm wide frame profiles and attach the screen surface. Easy-mounted wall brackets to hang the complete screen onto are included. The frame design puts equal tension on each part of the viewing surface, making it perfectly smooth. The light-weight black aluminium border frames the projected image nicely. For an even more fantastic viewing experience, the Vel-Tex® option is highly recommended.
The Vel-Tex® option is a true black, velvety textile covering on all of the frame parts. Not only does the Vel-Tex® give the screen a more luxurious impression and conceals all trace of joints in the frame; it is also more forgiving to any incorrect adjustment of the projected image since every small edge of the images beyond the inner frames are visually absorbed by the Vel-Tex®. At the same time it helps to cut reflection from surroundings lights.
NOTE: The product lisitings are for guideline purposes only. Please contact us directly for any orders and specifications for Euroscreen - as due to the customisable nature of the product lines, they cannot all be listed.
Frame Vision Light - Fixed Projection Screen - Features & Specifications:
- Screen surfaces: FlexGrey, FlexPerf, FlexRear, FlexWhite & ReAct 3.0
- 5 cm wide black aluminium frame
- Perfectly flat viewing surface
- Easy to assemble frame parts
- Screen surface attaches to the frame without snaps or tools
- Easily mounted wall brackets included
- Veltex enhanced option:
- Black, velvety textile covering
- Provides a luxurious impression
- Conceals all trace of joints in the frame
- Incorrect adjustment visually absorbed
- Reduces reflection from surroundings lights
- Available in sizes 1.7m - 2.4m