The MuxLab 500019 Analogue Audio Balun allows any unbalanced audio signal to be transmitted via a single Cat5e/6 to distances of up to 5,000ft / 1.5km. Used in pairs, the Audio Balun eliminates costly and bulky coax cable, allowing consumer and commercial audio equipment to be connected using standard premises wiring techniques.
One or two pairs of baluns are required depending on whether the application is for mono or stereo audio. The Audio Balun features screw terminals for ease of installation and reliable connectivity. Also compatible with MuxLab audio baluns: 500028 and 500033 where stereo audio is required.
MuxLab 500019 Applications:
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Boardroom systems
MuxLab 500019 Features & Specifications:
- Extend audio signal distances up to 5,000ft / 1.5km via single Cat5e/6
- Frequency response: 60Hz to 20kHz (up to 1,000ft / 305m); 100Hz to 20kHz (to max distance)
- Gold plated RCA male connector
- This product features MuxLab’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Order information: 500019 (sold individually – used in pairs)
- US Design Patent: # D495,320
- Weight: 0.100 kg
- Dimensions: 1.18 H x 0.79 W x 1.97 L in (5.00 × 2.00 × 3.00 cm)