The highly anticipated neo:X is Pulse-Eight’s newest fixed format video matrix which features 8 HDMI inputs, 8 HDBaseT outputs alongside an additional 2 HDMI outputs.
Implementing their latest technology, the neo:X can support 4K/60, 4:4:4, 8bit or 4K/60 4:2:2, 12bit up to 100 meters. It also supports 1080p up to 150 meters – currently further than any other in their matrix range.
With a built-in audio matrix, the neo:X uses ARC (audio return channel) to enable the ability to send the audio signals to separate speakers within the installation.
As with all of Pulse-eight's matrixes, the neo:X supports multiple control methods including CEC, IR, Alexa voice control and set top box IP control.
The Neo:X kit will feature 8 x neo:Ultra Rx Receivers (Class C HDBT receivers with DSC).
Full details to follow shortly. Available July/August 2018.
Pulse-Eight neo:X Professional P8-HDBT2-U-FFMJ810-KIT - Features & Benefits:
• DSC support - for HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 , 8 bit or 4K/60 4:2:2, 12 bit over HDBaseT link
• ARC (Audio Return Channel), enabling audio from the TV to be returned
• Audio breakout of input sources
• Auto switching between ARC and source audio depending on TV usage
• Dolby downmixing (5.1 to 2 channel)
• Supports Amazon Alexa Voice Control
• Bi-Directional Infra-Red Transmission
• HDCP 2.2 Compliant
• Made in Britain
Pulse-Eight neo:X Professional P8-HDBT2-U-FFMJ810-KIT - Contents:
1 x Power Supply
1 x Country Specific Power Cord
1 x P8-IRPACK 8x Infrared Blaster Cable Pack
1 x Installation Guide
1 x P8-8REMOTE Context Sensitive 8 Button IR Remote
Pulse-Eight neo:X Professional P8-HDBT2-U-FFMJ810-KIT - Specifications:
Pulse-Eight neo:X Professional P8-HDBT2-U-FFMJ810-KIT - Resources:
neo:X P8-HDBT2-U-FFMJ810-KIT Installation Manual