COMING SOON APRIL 2020
Introducing the brand new product to Pulse-Eight's ever-growing audio product portfolio – the ProAmp8, their first multi-channel amplifier.
This brand new venture has been designed and manufactured in-house by Pulse-Eight, and becomes the perfect partner for both their neo video matrices and ProAudio DSP pre-amps.
Don’t be fooled into thinking it is just another Amp, Pulse-Eight are well known for going the extra mile with features - and the ProAmp does not disappoint with features such as; Web UI, in-built subwoofer control, trigger and doorbell inputs and DSP controls.
Plus, the new ProAmp 8 features support for Dolby Audio and enabling a home theatre zone to be created alongside your multi-room audio all in one system.
Pulse-Eight ProAmp 8 - Key Features:
- 50 Watts per channel at 8Ω
- 100 Watts per channel at 4Ω
- 1 x Dolby 5.1 SPDIF Input mappable to 6 surround sound channels or stereo-downmixing
- 2 x RCA Line Level Outputs for stereo subwoofer or 2 x mono subwoofers
- 8 x Stereo L/R Inputs
- 8 x Stereo Phoenix Connector Outputs
- Global Input/Bridge Mode
- RS232/IP Control
- Trigger and Doorbell Inputs
- Web Interface
- Made In Britain
Pulse-Eight ProAmp 8 - Specifications:
- Full specifications to follow