The CB-8 is an installation accessory designed to provide convenient and reliable power connections for up to eight (8) RTI in-wall keypads, touchpanels and other devices. In addition to providing power, the CB-8 combines and routes the infrared outputs from the touchpanels to a single output for connection to an RTI control processor. Multiple CB-8 units can be daisy-chained for connecting more than eight devices. A 4.3 Amp, 16VDC power supply is included.
RTI - CB-8 8 Port Keypad Connection Block - Key Features:
- Includes 16VDC, 4.0 Amp power supply capable of powering up to eight RTI in-wall keypads, in-wall controller and other devices*.
- Combines and routes the infrared output from in-wall system controllers to a single output for connection to an RTI control processor
- Multiple CB-8 units can be daisy-chained for connecting more than eight devices
- RJ45 ports for easy connection of devices
* NOTE - The maximum number of in-wall controllers varies by model. Find the latest cabling/power information in the operation guide.
RTI - CB-8 8 Port Keypad Connection Block - Specifications:
- Power: +16VDC, 4.0A
- Maximum Current per Port: 1.5A
- Enclosure: Formed Steel, black powder coating
- Mounting: Wall-mount or free standing
- Dimensions (H x W): 127mm x 239mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Weight: 700g
- Warranty: Three Years (Parts & Labour)
* All specifications subject to change without notice.