The AMR-220 is a compact-size Class-D digital mixer/amplifier for classroom or meeting room applications requiring switching of two audio sources (e.g., laptops, video conference systems). Additionally, a microphone can be mixed with the line-level audio sources. The adjustable balanced/unbalanced microphone input supports condenser, dynamic, or wireless microphones.
The loop output can be used to share the same audio sources with multiple AMR-220s that power more speakers in different audio zones. The AMR-220 offers various control options, including RS-232, as well as a convenient top control panel.
RTI - AMR-220 2 x 1 Audio Mixer / Amplifier - Key Features:
- Two input, one output audio mixer/amplifier.
- Two analogue audio inputs (switchable).
- Balanced/unbalanced adjustable microphone input with 48V phantom power for condenser, dynamic, or wireless microphones.
- Supports microphone mixing to an audio line source
- Built-in Class-D amplifier
- Power Output: 2 x 20 Watts (4 Ohms) or 1 x 40 Watts bridged (8 Ohms).
- EQ control (bass / treble).
- RS-232 control.
- Audio loop output to share audio sources with multiple amplifiers.
- Compact form factor with noiseless convection cooler.
RTI - AMR-220 2 x 1 Audio Mixer / Amplfier - Specifications:
- Power: +24 VDC
- Mounting: Surface / wall mount
- Audio Input:
- One Line Input Stereo (RCA jack)
- One Line Input Stereo (3.5 mm jack)
- Microphone Input: One balanced/unbalanced (3-pin Phoenix Connector), Switchable Line / 48V Phantom Power
- Input Impedance: >10K Ohms
- Audio Output:
- One Stereo Speaker Output (4-pin terminal block)
- One Loop Output (3.5 mm jack)
- Rated Output Power: 2 x 20 Watts @ 4 Ohms / 1 x 40 Watts bridged @ 8 Ohms
- Speaker Impedance: 4 to 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Bandwith: 20Hz to 25Khz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB at maximum output
- Channel Separation: >75dB @ 20Hz to 20Khz
- Voltage Gain: 32dB
- CMRR: >70dB @ 20Hz~20KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise @ 1KHz: 1% at nominal level
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise @ 20KHz: 0.3% at nominal level
- Front Panel Control: 5 Buttons for Input Select, Volume and EQ
- RS232 Control: One, Bidirectional control (3-pin Phoenix Connector)
- Operating Temperature: C -10 to +40 degrees F +14 to +104 degrees
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Dimensions WxHxD: 4.84" (123mm) x 1.55" (39.5mm) x 3.42" (87mm)
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Warranty: Three Years (Parts & Labour)
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.