RTI - AMR-350 3 x 1 Audio Power Amplifier
RTI - AMR-350 3 x 1 Audio Power Amplifier (with Serial and Ethernet control)
The AMR-350 is a compact-sized Class-D digital amplifier for classroom or meeting room applications requiring switching of three audio sources (e.g., laptops, video conference systems, Blu-ray players). The AMR-350 features two analog audio inputs and one digital optical audio input. The Class-D amplifier powers the connected speakers with 2 x 50 Watts Stereo or 1 x 100 Watts in bridge mode.
The loop output can be used to share the same audio sources with multiple AMR-350s that connect more speakers in different audio zones. The AMR-350 can be controlled via RS-232, Ethernet, web interface and the front control panel.
RTI - AMR-350 3 x 1 Audio Power Amplifier - Key Features:
- Three input, one output audio amplifier.
- Built-in Class-D amplifier
- Power Output: 2 x 50 Watts Stereo (8 Ohms) or 1 x 100 Watts bridged (4 Ohms).
- EQ control (bass / treble).
- Volume knob with LED bargraph.
- RS-232 control.
- Ethernet control
- Web interface control and configuration.
- Audio loop output to share audio sources with multiple amplifiers.
- Compact form factor with noiseless convection cooler.
RTI - AMR-350 3 x 1 Audio Power Amplfier - Specifications:
- Power: +36 VDC, 2.66A
- Mounting: Surface / wall mount or free standing
- Audio Input:
- One Line Input Stereo (RCA jack)
- One Line Input Stereo (3.5 mm jack)
- One Digital Optical Input (TOSLINK)
- Input Impedance: >10K Ohms
- Audio Output:
- One Stereo Speaker Output (4-pin terminal block)
- One Loop Output (3.5 mm jack)
- Rated Output Power: 2 x 50 Watts Stereo @ 8 Ohms / 1x100 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms
- Speaker Impedance: 4 to 8 Ohms
- Damping Factor: >100
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB at maximum output
- Channel Separation: >75dB @ 20Hz to 20Khz
- Voltage Gain: 32dB
- CMRR: >70dB @ 20Hz~20KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion + noise @ 1KHz: 1% at 50 Watts
- Front Panel Control: 2 Buttons, 1 Knob for Input Select, Volume and EQ
- RS232 Control: One, Bidirectional control (3-pin Phoenix connector)
- Ethernet Control Port: One, 10/100Base-T,RJ45 Connection
- Operating Temperature: C -10 to +40 degrees F +14 to +104 degrees
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Dimensions WxHxD: 5.82" (148mm) x 1.73" (44mm) x 6.49" (165mm)
- Weight: 1.58lb (720g)
- Warranty: Three Years (Parts & Labour)
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.