If you are installing a multi-zone Sonos Amp system in an enclosure, you need the new purpose-built RSH shelf.
The Sanus RSHA-SONOS-AMP6 shelf was designed in partnership with Sonos to provide you with the ultimate mounting solution.
It comes equipped with shelf mounted lacing bars for cable management, clamping bars to secure your Sonos Amps and an anodized faceplate, all in a single part.
This RSH shelf has our patented unique “face-after” design, meaning you can assemble tool-free, install up to two Sonos Amps and pop on the faceplate after its rack mounted.
Works with Sanus Component & Skeleton series racks.
Sanus RSHA-SONOS-AMP6 - Product Features:
- Shelf face is specifically designed for the Sonos Amp
- Provides fitment for 6 x Sonos Amps
- Unique ‘face-after’ design allows for easy installation and switch out of components
- Includes lacing bars for cable management
- Includes clamping bars to keep Sonos Amps secure
- Patented Tool-free shelf assembly in seconds
- Add components and manage cables effectively using the patented universal mounting pattern
- Pop and twist rear stop brackets enable quick and fine adjustment of component positioning
- Fully ventilated ears and bottom promote cooling airflow
- Black brushed and anodized finish
- RoHS compliant
- Precision cut opening provides a clean, professional look, keeps components secure and enables optimal thermal management for system reliability
- Rack Units: 5 RU
- Depth: 36.12 cm (14.22 in)
- Height: 22.2 cm (8.74 in)
- Width: 48.26 cm (19 in)