The MuxLab MonoProT XLR (500025 – male connector, and 500026 – female connector) baluns allow a standard AES analog or digital XLR audio channel to be extended via single Cat5e/6 cable within a professional audio environment.
These products feature heavy duty cable strain relief for demanding environments such as rental or staging, and come with locking XLR3 connectors.
Active microphones are supported (requiring the ground pin connnected at both ends). Stereo signals can be extended up to distances of 5,000ft / 1.5km, or digital audio signals up to a distance of 1,400ft / 426m.
The 500025 and 500026 feature XLR3 plug, and XLR3 socket respectively.
MuxLab 500026 Applications:
- Commercial AV systems
- Residential AV systems
MuxLab 500026 Features & Specifications:
- Line level audio up to distances of 5,000ft / 1.5km via single Cat5e/6
- Digital audio up to distances of 1,400ft / 426m via single Cat5e/6
- Impedance: output 600 ohm / input 600 – 20k ohm (analog audio); 110 ohm (digital audio)
- Sample rate: up to 96kHz
- Cat5e/6 cable termintes inside the balun
- Locking metal XLR3 male / female connectors with cable strain relief
- Optional terminal for ground / shield
- This product features MuxLab’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Order information: 500025 – male XLR connector (sold individually – used in pairs)
- Order information: 500026 – female XLR connector (sold individually – used in pairs)
- Weight: 0.100 kg
- Dimensions: 1.18 H x 0.79 W x 1.97 L in (5.00 × 2.00 × 3.00 cm)