The Connect electric projection screen is the longest established model within the Euroscreen® range.
Its cassette has a square design with soft edges, and the white steel case is equipped with matching end caps which can be used for an easy mounting directly onto the wall or the ceiling.
NOTE: The product lisitings are for guideline purposes only. Please contact us directly for any orders and specifications for Euroscreen - as due to the customisable nature of the product lines, they cannot all be listed.
Connect Electric - Motorised Projection Screen - Features & Specifications:
- White square shaped steel case
- Matching white end caps for easy mounting directly onto wall or ceiling
- Quick installation with the Plug n' Play feature
- Case size (W x H): 74 x 74 mm
- Case length: screen width + 91 mm
- Bottom dowel very close wall
- Optional wall brackets allow keystone correction
- Inline switch included, other optional controls and accessories available
- Screen materials - Artiq
- Available in sizes 1.25m - 2.4m