Pulse-Eight Neo:4 Professional - 4K/UHD Video Matrix Kit (P8-HDBT-L-FFMS44-22-KIT)
The neo:4 Professional Matrix Revision 3 with HDCP2.2 and mirrored modules is the latest Neo4 matrix from Pulse-Eight. In it's third incarnation the Neo4 Professional has a remodelled rear panel with the mirrored outputs aligned by the side of dedicated HDBT output.
This award winning matrix kit features support for HDMI2.0 with HDCP2.2 as standard, meaning it is ideal for a host of smaller HD distribution projects. It's adavnced feature set now also adds in added control options, as alongside the CEC control the Neo4 Professional Rev.3 now also features Amazon Alexa voice control support and also IP control for Satellite and Cable HD services too.
If you are in the know then you might be thinking that Sky doesn’t support CEC? And you would be correct. However; Pulse-Eight have implemented IP control with dynamic forwarding. This means that you can now control Sky via CEC! IPBased Sky HD/Q control is a first for a matrix and removes the need for any IR control in your system, removing that potentially annoying weak link in your setup.
The concept of an HD matrix with onboard advanced control options over and above standard IR controls now here, as the Neo4 Professional can be simply controlled via the web interface, a dedicated android app (which can be automatically launched with Pulse-Eight's Neo Tap) and as intimated above - your Amazon Echo & Dot products. So alongside a state of the art 4K/UHD matrix switcher - you know also have a control platform in-built for projects that bypass 3rd party control systems.
The latest variant Neo4 Professional features both HDMI 2.0 with HDCP2.2 which means it can handle most 4K/UHD sources when configured correctly (Sources set to: 4K/30Hz 4:4:4 & 4K/60Hz 4:2:0 - Max Video Bandwidth 300MHz/10.2Gbps).
Pulse-Eight neo:4 Professional P8-HDBT-L-FFMS44-22-KIT - Features & Benefits:
- Ultra HD 'Premium' 4K Video Transmission (upto 340Mhz), 1080p, 3D.
- 4x HDMI Inputs (HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2)
- 4x HDBaseT Class B Outputs
- 2x HDMI Outputs (Mirrored)
- HDMI-CEC Bi-Directional Control
- Bi-Directional IR Control
- Responsive Web Interface
- Automatic EDID Management
- Three year standard warranty
- Control System Support
Pulse-Eight neo:4 Professional P8-HDBT-L-FFMS44-22-KIT - Contents:
neo:4 Professional Chassis
4x P8-HDBT-L-RX-S neo:Lite Receiver
Rack Mounting Kit
48V External Power Supply with locking connector
Country Specific Power Cord
1 x Infrared Blaster Cable Pack (TX/RX Pack)
4 Button Remote Control
Pulse-Eight neo:4 Professional P8-HDBT-L-FFMS44-22-KIT - Specifications:
- 1U 19” rack-mountable chassis with 4 HDMI inputs
- 4 Cat outputs and 2 mirrored HDMI outputs.
- Width: 43 cm / 16.9”
- Height: 4.5 cm / 1.7”
- Depth: 14 cm / 5.5”
- Weight: 2.05 KG / 4.5lb
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 11cm/8.2cm/1.8cm each
- Weight: 140g each
- Material: Extruded Aluminium
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to +40°C (32 to +104°F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 20 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Power Consumption: Receiver 5.5W
- Receiver 1 X HDMI 2.0a
- Colour Supported: 4K/24bit, 1080p/36bit
- Max Video Bandwidth: 300MHz/10.2Gbps
- Encryption: HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- Supported Video Resolutions: 720p, 1080i, 1080p (+3D), 4k (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4k (50/60Hz) 4:2:0
- Supported Audio Formats: PCM 2.0, LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 6.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital EX 6.1, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, Dolby Atmos 5.1.4, Dolby Atmos 7.1.2, Dolby Atmos 7.1.4, Dolby Atmos 9.1.2, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD Master 5.1, DTS-HD Master 7.1, DTS 96/24 5.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1
- ESD (Lightning) Protection: ± 8kV (Air-gap discharge) ± 4 kV (Contact discharge)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Pulse-Eight neo:4 Professional P8-HDBT-L-FFMS44-22-KIT - Downloads & Resources:
- neo:4 Professional P8-HDBT-L-FFMS44-22-KIT Data & Specification Sheet
- neo:4 Professional P8-HDBT-L-FFMS44-22-KIT Installation Guide (V.3)