Earthquake Sound - ECS-4.0 In-Ceiling Speaker
With limitless applications and sound quality in mind, Earthquake Sound is proud to release the new ECS 4.0 Edgeless In-Ceiling Speaker.
The small footprint of this 4″ full-range speaker was made for a variety of indoor as well as outdoor applications. The self-enclosed design with humidity resistant components provide users with a broader range of installation options such as bathrooms, kitchens, and outdoor living spaces are just a few examples.
Installation is made painless from a toolless mounting system that makes your installs faster and more efficient by simply pushing the speaker into any 99mm diameter hole with a depth of 3 inches. The edgeless and paintable grille further enhances this speaker by allowing it to vanish and not interrupt the décor of the room.
The ECS 4.0 is built to perform and complement the space in which it is placed allowing you to enjoy music and audio in your home or commercial space.
Sold as pairs.
Earthquake Sound ECS-4.0 In-Ceiling Speaker - Features & Specifications:
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos®
- Humidity resistant design
- Easy-connect push terminals
- Compact with paintable grille and frame
- Rust resistant aluminium grille
- Mounting clips for easy installation
- Powerful neodymium magnet
- Impedance: 8-Ohm
- Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1" (25.2mm)
- Power Handling: 50-Watts
- Frequency Response: 80Hz–10kHz
- Overall Diameter: 4.56" (116mm)
- Cut Out Diameter: 3.89" (99mm)
- Mounting Depth: 2.95" (75mm)