Kordz industry-leading durability now in Ultra High Speed 8K with Bravo, an HDMI Licensing certified cable supporting all HDMI 2.1 features and built for a lifetime of consistent quality.
Constructed with robust materials and next-gen technology, Bravo effortlessly carries Ultra High Speed Data signal with no interruptions and withstands the physical demands of any environment.
Kordz - BRAVO Series - 8K/HDMI 2.1 (48Gbps) Passive HDMI Cable - Key Features:
- Full HDMI certification testing ensures 48Gbps bandwidth and up to 10K video, HDR, VRR, eARC support with low signal interference.
- Supports all HDMI 2.1 features for absolute 8K picture quality and maximum refresh rates.
- Made from 100% raw materials and halogen free-soft textured cable jacket for safe use from home to office.
- 100% Oxygen-free high purity copper for all conductors for superior signal transfer and integrity.
- Anodised aluminum headshell and solid diecast connectors for secure device connection and protection.
- Bravos’s 2kg cable retention grading works against physical cable pulls and accidental disconnection.
- Pliable soft-textured cable jacket supports any tight spaced installation configuration.
- Simple plug and play setup for immediate enjoyment.
- Available in 4 lengths: 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 3m.
- Each cable is individually performance tested and backed by Kordz Lifetime Warranty*.
Kordz - BRAVO Series - 8K/HDMI 2.1 (48Gbps) Passive HDMI Cable - Technical Data:
- 2.1 HDMI CERTIFICATION ≤ 3.0m PASSIVE:
- HDMI CTS Certification: Ultra High Speed with Ethernet
- HDMI CTS Certified Data Rate: 12.0Gbpsc, 48Gbps aggregate (8K UHD/8K60/4K120)
- Primary Conductors: Solid 32/30AWG OFC, length dependant
- Insulation on TMDS/FRL Pairs: Foamed PE/Polyolefin
- Insulation on 4C + HEAC Pairs: Foamed PE/Polyolefin
- Shielding on TMDS/FRL Pairs: Al/Mylar 100% coverage with 25% overlapping
- Shielding Overall: AL/Mylar 100% coverage with 25% overlapping and tinned copper braid 85% coverage
- Cable Jacket: Halogen-free TPE, black
- HDMI Connector Shell: Anti-fatigue die cast Zn alloy, 1μ” 24K Gold plated
- HDMI Connector Pins: Solid OFC, 15μ” 24K Gold plated
- Termination: Contactless IR induction soldering
- HDMI Backshell: Al anodised front with Halogen-free TPE strain relief
- Cable Diameter: OD 6.0mm
- Cable Bend Radius: 30mm
- Retention Force (nom): 20N (approx 2kg / 4.4lbs) +10/-5%
Kordz Product Resources & Literature:
Kordz - BRAVO Series - 8K/HDMI 2.1 (48Gbps) Passive HDMI Cable - Datasheet