The new and groundbreaking extender set from Pulse-Eight.
HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video content requires data rates exceeding 10 Gbps and up to 18 Gbps – a significant challenge for extending signals over HDBaseT.
The P8-HDBT2-U-EXSET provides the answer with Display Stream Compression (DSC) a visually lossless video compression technology that applies extremely light line by line compression that causes no latency. This enables transmission of HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 over a single category cable while ensuring very high, pristine image quality. With the neo Ultra you can finally extend 4K/60 HDR10 over a HDBaseT link and upto 100m! Plus, being ultra slim - you can hide it behind some of the thinnest TV's.
Go further, and with ARC
As TVs continue to integrate smart apps such as Netflix and Amazon Prime the need to retrieve the streamed audio from the display back to the AVR is ever present. Traditionally this has been done by extending the TOSLINK/Optical connection back via an additional cable, now with the neo:Ultra Extender set you can use the built in Audio Return Channel inside HDMI and avoid all those extra cables.
HDBaseT Class C technology enables a range of professional extension features, from RS232 to IR along with consumer functionality such as ARC and Optical Audio, the neo:Ultra Extender supports them all and with built-in IR diagnostics.
1. IR Activity
IR or not IR, that is the question? But really it shouldn't be, IR's is notoriously difficult to detect, sometimes a phone's camera can help but modern filters strip out the signal. With our new IR Activity sensor, IR flow appears Red or Green depending on the direction flow.
2. Bi-Directional IR
Not just source control, sometimes your control system needs to use IR to control the TV or perhaps another item of equipment in the room, with bi-directional IR, you can connect P8-IRPACK RX or TX devices to control remote and local devices.
3. RS232 / Serial
RS232 is still a popular way to control legacy equipment, if you still need to control a projector lift or a set of curtains you can still get distance control over HDBaseT™ either via 3.5mm or converted to a 9 Pin D-SUB.
4. mini-TOSLINK / Analog Audio
Digital or Analog, whatever your preference we've got you covered. This port will accept a standard 3.5mm stereo jack and provide 2ch PCM audio, alternatively using a mini-TOSLINK adapter, connect a standard TOSLINK cable and get upto Dolby Digital 5.1 output.
At just 13mm, Pulse-Eight's ultra thin HDBaseT transmitter and receivers are perfect for discrete mounting behind the latest displays and providing the most demanding clients with an ultra flat finish. As standard there is of course support for PoH (Power over HDBaseT), RS232, 10/100 Ethernet, Bi-Directional IR and Audio extension.
No excuses now for not extending all HDMI 2.0 video formats, from 4K 4:4:4 8bit to 4K 60 HDR10 at 100meters! And you have this with zero latency packaged in the thinnest format possible to solve solutions for the most demanding of clients!
Pulse-Eight neo: Ultra - Class C HDBT/HDMI Extender Set (P8-HDBT2-U-EXSET) Features:
- An ultra thin 13mm depth enclosure
- Extend 4K/1080p up to 100 meters over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable
- Wall Mountable*
- ARC (Audio Return Channel), enabling audio from the TV to be returned to the remote location with just the HDMI cable
- Bi-Directional Infra-Red Transmission
- Ethernet 10/100 Connection
- Audio return via Analogue or Toslink*
- Serial RS232 via 3.5mm*
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- DSC support - for HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 over HDBaseT link
Pulse-Eight neo: Ultra - Class C HDBT/HDMI Extender Set (P8-HDBT2-U-EXSET) Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14.8cm / 1.3cm / 10.5cm
- Material: Aluminium
- Room Operating Temperature Range: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
- Room Operating Humidity Range: 20 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Power Supply: 1 x 48V @ 0.5A (TX only)
- Power Consumption:
- Transmitter 7.3W
- Receiver 8W
- Video Input:
- Transmitter 1 X HDMI 2.0a
- Receiver 1 X HDBaseT Class C (Ultra)
- Video Output:
Transmitter 1 X HDBaseT Class C (Ultra)
Receiver 1 X HDMI 2.0a
- Colour Depth: Up to 12bit
- Max Video Bandwidth: 600MHz/18Gbps
- Encryption: HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- Supported Video Resolutions: All 4K formats up to 4:4:4 @ 60Hz including 4:2:2 60Hz HDR 10, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (+3D)
- Supported Audio Formats:
- PCM 2.0, LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 6.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital EX 6.1, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, Dolby Atmos 5.1.4, Dolby Atmos 7.1.2, Dolby Atmos 7.1.4, Dolby Atmos 9.1.2, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD Master 5.1, DTS-HD Master 7.1, DTS 96/24 5.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1
- ESD (Lightning) Protection: ± 8kV (Air-gap discharge) ± 4 kV (Contact discharge)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Pulse-Eight neo: Pro HDMI Extender Set (P8-HDBT2-U-EXSET) Resources:
- Pulse-Eight neo: Ultra - Class C HDBT/HDMI Extender Set (P8-HDBT2-U-EXSET) Specification Data Sheet
- Pulse-Eight neo: Ultra - Class C HDBT/HDMI Extender Set (P8-HDBT2-U-EXSET) Manual