The neo P8-HDBT-L-SP4 (V.2) HDBaseT™ splitter is a practical, high specification splitter to cater for the very latest HD products coming into the market for today’s and tomorrow’s technologies. With one HDMI source, you can easily distribute to four simultaneous HDBaseT™ outputs, additionally the LED indicators let you know which outputs are connected, contributing to the ease of installation.
Designed to be used with the neo: Lite RX end-points, it enables a single HD source to be split simply and sent conversely over cat6/7 cabling to the relevant RX end points. It is the perfect no fuss way of getting a single HD source to up to 4 screens for commercial or residential applications.
For ease of use and deployment everything is POH (Power over HDBaseT), and as you would expect from Pulse-Eight it can be remotely accessed too - so like the neo matrixes web based management and remote monitoring support are included. The unit supports 1 way IR for your source too meaning that simple control of the source can be affected from any of the end-points on the system. There is also CEC support* for TV power on/off and source control.
The latest variant neo P8-HDBT-L-SP4 (V.2) now features HDCP2.2 which means it can handle most 4K/UHD sources when configured correctly (Sources set to: 4K/30Hz 4:4:4 & 4K/60Hz 4:2:0 - Max Video Bandwidth 300MHz/10.2Gbps). Alongside this the unit now also features voice control support for Amazon Echo & Dot.
Small, powerful and dependable - it is a must for any AV professional splitting or routing HD signals between electronics or up to four displays.
Please note: this unit is sold without Neo: Lite Rx Receivers. These are purchased individually.
Pulse-Eight neo: 1x4 HDBT Splitter (P8-HDBT-L-S14) Features & Benefits:
- Extends HDMI up to distance of 70m over single CAT5e or above cable
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT™) to power compatible HDBaseT™ neo lite receivers
- Compact design and rack mountable
- 1x HDMI input that is distributed to 4x HDBaseT™ outputs
- Supports 1080p and 4K video and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Automatic EDID support
- Web based management and remote monitoring support
- One way IR support, CEC & Voice Control (Amazon Echo / Dot)
- Three year standard warranty
Pulse-Eight neo: 1x4 HDBT Splitter (P8-HDBT-L-S14) Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 22cm/4.5cm/19cm
- Material: Anodized aluminium extrusion
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Power Supply: DC jack - 48V @ 1.3Amps
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Video Input: 1× HDMI 1.4
- Video Output: 4x HDBaseT Class B (Lite)
- Colour Supported: 4K/24bit, 1080p/36bit
- Max Video Bandwidth: 300MHz/10.2Gbps
- Encryption: HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- Supported Video Resolutions: 720p, 1080i, 1080p (+3D), 4k (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4k (50/60Hz) 4:2:0
- Supported Audio Formats:
PCM 2.0, LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 6.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital EX 6.1, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, Dolby Atmos 5.1.4, Dolby Atmos 7.1.2, Dolby Atmos 7.1.4, Dolby Atmos 9.1.2, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD Master 5.1, DTS-HD Master 7.1, DTS 96/24 5.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1
- ESD (Lightning) Protection: ± 8kV (Air-gap discharge) ± 4 kV (Contact discharge)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Pulse-Eight neo: 1x4 HDBT Splitter (P8-HDBT-L-S14) Resources & Downloads:
- Pulse-Eight neo: 1x4 HDBT Splitter (P8-HDBT-L-S14) Specification Sheet
- Pulse-Eight neo: 1x4 HDBT Splitter (P8-HDBT-L-S14) Wiring Guide
Pulse-Eight Product Portfolio 2023: