The Pulse-Eight neo: Receiver (P8-HDBT-L-RX-S) is the new perfect no fuss way of getting your 'end-points' sorted for your Pulse-Eight HD distribution system.
Sporting new slimmer case work with attractive livery, these cost effective but high specification Class B HDBT receivers are perfect for any supported Pulse-Eight matrix or HDBT splitter.
Featuring Class B HDBaseT technology for projects that demand all the benefits of HDBaseT transmission, the neo:lite Receiver supports 70m transmissions of 1080p @ 60Hz, Ultra HD 4K over 40m, HD audio, Power over HDBaseT (PoH) remote power from transmitter to receiver and bidirectional control via IR and RS232 all along a single Cat5e/6 cable.
The Lite receivers feature both HDMI 2.0 with HDCP2.2 which means it can handle most 4K/UHD sources when configured correctly (Sources set to: 4K/30Hz 4:4:4 & 4K/60Hz 4:2:0 - Max Video Bandwidth 300MHz/10.2Gbps).
Perfect for combining with Pulse-Eight's P8-HDBT-L-SP4 (neo 1x4 HDBaseT Splitter with HDCP 2.2), and also for upgrades/expandability of their exisiting neo range of matrix solutions.
Pulse-Eight neo: Lite HDBT Receiver (P8-HDBT-L-RX-S) Features & Benefits:
- Extend 4K up to 40 Meters and 1080p to 70 Meters over Cat5e/6/7
- Wall Mountable
- Low Power
- Slim-line caswork
- UltraHD 4K Transmission, 1080p@60Hz/36-bit, 720p, VGA-WUXGA formats.
- Bi-Directional Infra-Red Transmission
- Full HDMI Audio support
- HDCP Compliant
- PoH Receiver
- Automatic EDID Management
- Three year standard warranty
Pulse-Eight neo: Lite HDBT Receiver (P8-HDBT-L-RX-S) Specifications:
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 11cm/8.2cm/1.8cm
- Weight: 140g
- Material: Extruded Aluminium
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to +40°C (32 to +104°F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 20 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Power Supply: POH (from matrix/splitter or Lite TX unit)
- Power Consumption: Receiver 5.5W
- Video Output:
- Transmitter 1 X HDBaseT Class B (Lite)
- Receiver 1 X HDMI 2.0a
- Colour Supported: 4K/24bit, 1080p/36bit
- Max Video Bandwidth: 300MHz/10.2Gbps
- Encryption: HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- Supported Video Resolutions: 720p, 1080i, 1080p (+3D), 4k (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4k (50/60Hz) 4:2:0
- Supported Audio Formats: PCM 2.0, LPCM 2.0, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 6.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital EX 6.1, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1, Dolby TrueHD 5.1, Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Atmos 5.1.2, Dolby Atmos 5.1.4, Dolby Atmos 7.1.2, Dolby Atmos 7.1.4, Dolby Atmos 9.1.2, DTS 5.1, DTS-HD Master 5.1, DTS-HD Master 7.1, DTS 96/24 5.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1
- ESD (Lightning) Protection: ± 8kV (Air-gap discharge) ± 4 kV (Contact discharge)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Pulse-Eight neo: Lite HDBT Receiver (P8-HDBT-L-RX-S) Resources & Downloads:
- Pulse-Eight neo: Lite HDMI Extender Set (P8-HDBT-L-EXSET-R2) Specification Data Sheet
- Pulse-Eight neo: Lite HDMI Extender Set (P8-HDBT-L-EXSET-R2) Instruction Manual
Pulse-Eight Product Portfolio 2023: